- Model NO.: AA-TCL3100A
- Lifting Capacity: 3T
- Certification: CE
- Double Cylinder Lift Type: Planer-type
- Condition: New
- Max Lift Weight: 3t
- Working Air Pressure: 1000mm
- Trademark: AA4C
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425429000
- Type: Double Cylinder Hydraulic Lift
- Driving Type: Hydraulic
- Driving Motor Number of Mechanical Lift: 1
- Shearing Lift Type: Small Shear Type
- Design: Scissor
- Power Supply: 380V/50Hz
- Lift Speed: 1200mm/Min
- Transport Package: Metal Frame
- Origin: China
The minimum height is 100mm.
It is ideal choice for tire shops and repair shops.
It can be draged by the handle on the flat ground
Max lift weight: 3T
Power supply: 380V/50HZ
Working air pressure: 1000MM
Lift speed: 1200MM/MIN
Hydraulic pressure oil: 32 / 45 Hydraulic oil
Net weight appex: 480KG
Packing measurement: 2100 X 1800 X 100MM
500 X 400 X 900MM
490 X 170 X 170MM
1900 X 400 X 152MM
1. 1% of order amount free parts for replacement.
2. 1 year warranty since conatiner arrive port of destination .
3. 2 post lifts, alignment lifts, parking lifts, mid-rise lifts, scissor lifts, and high-rise lifts are warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one (1) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective since date of arrive port of destination.
4. Any parts which broken for quality reason will be replaced via courier within 1 week.
If any question you can find 24 hours 365 days at:
1. Why should I choose AA4C car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing AA4C Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are AA4C car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,AA4C provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.